Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Aug 26, 2007 #21 I'm going to start saving up for a PSP...(damn I want one so badly.)
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 26, 2007 #22 A digital camera. And a PS3. Maybe the camera first. I could get one, but that'd be hard without paying. (No, I won't steal it. =D) The PS3 is explainable. x3
A digital camera. And a PS3. Maybe the camera first. I could get one, but that'd be hard without paying. (No, I won't steal it. =D) The PS3 is explainable. x3
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Aug 26, 2007 #23 I'm not saving money for anything
Shinra Soldier 1 Black Mage Member Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 203 Age 38 Location Chillicothe, Ohio Website www.angelfire.com Occupation Cashier-Community Markets RPG Name Shinra Elite Unit 1 Aug 27, 2007 #24 Saving for the heck of it, to reserve money!