What are you searching for...?

Im a feminen guy so here I go. I agree with Cloud loud Heavy Metal and I curl up under my covers in complete darkness.
WOO-HOO Darkness
 
I search for that world of magic and wonders I speak so much of! Yeah and while Im depressed (probably over this horribly boring world) I write about the place of magic and wonders, it gives me a boost but it dies after a while. Kinda like drugs, I imagine it will lose its splendor after a while.
 
Last edited:
i want to know of the true greater deity the true god or gods i wish to go to the true "heaven" the true meaning of life
 
Thank you all for you straightforwardness... Things are going very well (we think) with the planning. We are not as far along as we would like to be, but not everything has to be planned-out in advance for us... Would anyone be interested in doing the book study with us???

Wild at Heart by: John Eldridge.
 
One word answer, chocolate.

When I'm feeling depressed and/or disappointed, I reach for chocolate. It works too.
 
I've realized more and more lately that I return to old behaviours, feelings, and thoughts when I am depressed. Time seems to slip by, while I drown-out my nagging thoughts with whatever is at hand. It's like taking two steps back for every one forward. It's aggravating and comforting all at the same time. Then I sleep - when I'm finally too exhausted to be busy. Never dreaming. Always restless. "Isn't there more...there is, I can sense all I could be if I could only let go. Give up trying and just DO."
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top