what are you watching.

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
what are you watching.a show,a movie,the sky,something that your watching.and if it's a show or movie put the name of it.

i'm watching myself play ff4.
 
This isnt really a forum game per say, meybe move to off topic, but im watchin WWE RAW.

Its like a sitcom with lots of massacre, whats not to love. =)
 
Moved to Off-Topic forum; this isn't really a game.

I'm playing Megaman X2. Almost there...

"You should have studied the blueprints closer, Sigma! There is only one Zero!"
 
Did you ever play X3? :D

I'm currently watching "What's the worst that could happen?", on Comedy Central.
 
Megaman was one of the best series ever... but I only liked Megaman from 1 to 6... and also Megaman Legends 1 and 2... don't like these new-school ones

P.S. Megaman 8 wasn't that bad, either

EDIT: Oh, and I'm watching to Gato Fedorento... best non-sense humour series ever...
 
Last edited:
Come on, we need a montage....even Rocky had a montage.. =D

Believe it or not, my little cousin and me are watching Pokemon 2000. XD
 
The old lady power walking by my house...

Thats right!!! burn those calories girl!!!
 
Old lady power walks=The next future diet. It's true. Oh so very true. o.0

Oh, and Bones is on. So, I'm watching that.
 
I started X3 yesterday, after beating X2. I'm glad I didn't have to fight Zero...

They're all on the Megaman X Collection. One tasty collection, at that. I'm playing them in order. X1 is easy because that was the only one I had played beforehand, and it isn't as advanced as the later X games. I've played it like a million times. xD

I've also played Megaman II and III for the NES. But I've never played the original. :mad: I could never beat II, but I did beat III.

I've also played Megaman VII for the SNES, the first SNES regular Megaman game.

I tried out the Battle Network series, but I suck at those. It's a shame, as my friend is addicted to them.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Moved to Off-Topic forum; this isn't really a game.

I'm playing Megaman X2. Almost there...

:-I

You sure we deserve Gil for saying that (hint.spam thread.hint)
 
Last edited:
that's why i had put it in the forum games because alot of people will post and get gil+post counts.i want at least post counts.
 
You could never beat two Zeromus? Well...man...join the club. I didn't beat it either. I got SO close, and my friend wanted it back. XD So, yeah.

I'm watching The Colbert Report.
 
Moved to Spamtastic, as that seems to be what you guys want.

Yeah, I got stuck on one of the bosses in Wily's Castle. I think it was this turtle thing. I never got to see Alien Dr. Wily. ;_;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top