what are you watching.

Was it the Gutsdozer Zeromus? o_0 I lost against the Alien Holograph repeatedly until I got it taken away from me. =(

And now, I'm watching South Park. ^-^
 
I don't remember, sorry. :(

Gee, X3 seems really difficult. Apparently this is the PS1 version, as no SNES game can have those anime cut scenes.

Well, at least I have the Air Glide...I beat the Crush Crawfish first, even though I'm apparently not supposed to. xD I'm supposed to beat Blizzard Bufallo first, but he's really tough. I'm just not that great at platformers. :p
 
Don't play Prince of Persia 3(POP3) then. It's all awesome action/platforming. =D

o_0 0_o J-J-J-J-Jimmy is the main character in this South Park. :D
 
Zeromus_X said:
I've also played Megaman II and III for the NES. But I've never played the original. :mad: I could never beat II, but I did beat III.

I have the original cartridge of I and III :D ... a friend of mine has II... and I've played the other ones with an emulator...
 
Hydra said:
Don't play Prince of Persia 3(POP3) then. It's all awesome action/platforming. =D

o_0 0_o J-J-J-J-Jimmy is the main character in this South Park. :D

Butters is by far the most hilarious character ever appearing in a Southpark episode (well, the stuff involving him and Cartman, mainly :D ).
 
Avathar said:
Butters is by far the most hilarious character ever appearing in a Southpark episode (well, the stuff involving him and Cartman, mainly :D ).

Agreed. Butters is my fave char by far. Anyone see the casa bonita episode? XD
Butters is so funny
 
Avathar said:
Butters is by far the most hilarious character ever appearing in a Southpark episode (well, the stuff involving him and Cartman, mainly :D ).
Cartman pwnes hands down. To me he is the funniest character on southpark. I wonder what ever happened to Mr. Hankey....And I want to see Towlie again...

Haha.. A towel that smokes weed...South Prak is great.... :D
 
Avathar said:
O_o Odd.. I only know one Mario film, but it's called "Super Mario Bros."

lmfao, god, i remember that movie. I watched it when i was like 4 and i was scared to death of it.

Super mario bros is the one with real people right?
 
Staircase said:
lmfao, god, i remember that movie. I watched it when i was like 4 and i was scared to death of it.

Super mario bros is the one with real people right?

Yes.

And it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
 
I..loved..teh..Mario...movie... ^___^

And I'm watching James rant on Big Brother Seven.
 
Avathar said:
Unfortunately Hydra, I didn't find the Super Mario Bros. movie "so bad that it's good". ^_-
Aww...that's a shame. =(

I'm watching "Punk'd". =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top