what are you watching.

im watching my computer screen waiting for someone to actually agnoledge the fact on on msn and then eventually get round to saying hi to me...........so much for friends......anywayz watching the sites progress and seeing how things go. waiting for oppotunitys to post to get gil :D saving for armor/shield :D and then eventually healing up in the healing centre. SHOULD BE FUN :D:D:D ..........oh and waiting for last few seconds of an ebay bid :D so i can swipe it MWAHAHAHAHA :P
 
Avathar said:
:D Oho, prettyboy Ashton Kutcher.
I know. =D

Switching between "Appleseed" and "The 40 Year Old Virgin".

I've seen one of the two. XD
 
My bro's watching Beast Wars now. <3

Hydra said:
I know. =D

Switching between "Appleseed" and "The 40 Year Old Virgin".

I've seen one of the two. XD

The original Appleseed? 'Cause, I hate to admit, but the enhanced graphics in the remake really makes it way better. =O
 
I know. =O It went off a while ago though. =(

Now, I'm watching me play a ZSNES gamez0rz. =O
 
that70sshow.jpg
i love this show :rolleyes:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top