What class would you be?

I guess I'd be a gambler cause have been told that i test my luck just a little to far.
 
id be a samuri simply coz if u say the word "samuri" in a japanese style acsent it sounds cool.........lame exuse i guess but still. and the attacks rock as well:D and cyan cant use technology so hed get along fine with my dad.......hehehehehe foolish parent
 
I would be a gambler. I really like Setzer's "Slot" move since it can pull off some really high damage.
My second choice would be Adventurer though.
 
actually thinking i might be a dark knight coz of the demonical values and stuff. plus in FF4 the attack dark by cecil in the beginning is cool (though on FFX-2 it sucked......)
 
Zeon said:
actually thinking i might be a dark knight coz of the demonical values and stuff. plus in FF4 the attack dark by cecil in the beginning is cool (though on FFX-2 it sucked......)

The Dark attack on FFIV was kinda good, but I don't think it was worth a bit of health for a weakish attack. =P Helped me in lot's of situations though.
 
I was thinking about changing my vote to 'Monk' because Sabin gets really strong - really early. But I think Locke is still stronger. Still - he's argued to be *only* a physical attacker...but I still gotta go with Treasure Hunter/Adventurer...Locke FTW! :D
 
a bum.. that or a soldier XD
 
Rune Knight or Mage Knight for me.
Mage knight was sooo awesome.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top