what classes did you use?

I can't exactly remember but i think i got
bartz bst/war
lenna smn/whm
Faris blm/???
Galuf nin/mnk
 
I used combinations of attacking jobs really. As my characters learned new skills I started tagging magic onto some of my favorite jobs.

Towards the end of the game I had mimes that were efficient in doing almost anything.
 
these are some of the clases i used
bartz:knight/red mage
reina:white mage/summoner
galuf:monk/ninja
faris:black mage/time mage
 
I have probably already replied to this--
but I used the following party through most of the game:

Bartz--Warrior or something like that (Ninja, Monk, you get it)
Reina--White Mage, Summoner or Monk (I just liked the Ox Horns xD)
Faris-- Sorcerer or Black Mage <3
Galuf--Black Mage or Samurai, depending on what part of the game. xD
 
Even though I did keep my characters to certain classes throughout the game I eventually created characters with the Bare class which remember all the passive abilities of the previous mastered jobs.

I created the ultimate party using this method.
 
Similar to this.

bartz:knight/red mage
reina:white mage/summoner
galuf:monk/thief
faris:black mage/

Thats all i remember.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top