What Cursor do you use?

lol, a mouse.. no kidding... with cheese as the waiting signal.. It's so weird, lol.
 
i have a regular one.you know how you go to jail by downloding free music.what if you download something else besides music for free.will you still go to jail.because i wan't to download a free cursor.
 
Last edited:
You won't go to jail for downloading a free cursor. There are plenty of sites around that offer free cursors, wallpapers, themes and other stuff. Just be careful because much of that free stuff is bundled up with spyware, some of it pretty nasty such as home page hijackers ect. I learned the hard way with a screensaver I downloaded once. It took me days to clean all the crap out of my computer.

The music thing is because it is copyrighted by those bands/companies that own the rights to the songs, and people who offer it for download on the internet without permission of the copyright holders are breaking the law. That is what some music site owners are charged with and sent to jail for.

My own cursor is a sword. It is part of a medevil theme I use, though I changed all of it except the cursor, and a few other things.
 
Last edited:
I wanted a Strangers Wrath cursor. :[ lol, I had a Mario one. And it jumped over a goomba when waiting, and a coin when highlighting something. But now I have a mouse, literally. :D
 
Well, I only have the cursors that came with the software of the PC games Abe's Oddyssee and Exoddus. =) Gotta love those little freebies.
 
I just got the regular one you know the lame white arrow.
 
I had this lame heart thing, but my computer was acting crazy with it. So I just use the regular cursor.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top