What do u think

Sleazer

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
73
Age
36
Location
Gold Saucer
Occupation
Full time student
RPG Name
Sam
I would like to know what other people think about this game.From what I saw on IGN n GT its gonna rock.I like the idea of gathering the heros and the bad guys of most of the FF sagas in to one game cuz u can fight with allmost every character agains another no mater is he good or bad.

P.S.
If u wona know more about this game wisit IGN http://psp.ign.com/objects/904/904962.html
 
I'm upset it's on PSP.

Been waiting for a new FF for awhile and they make it on a hand-held system X_X
 
im considering buying a new psp jus to get this game. my one is kinda retarded and doesnt work properly? im going to enjoy playing this game when i get it
 
I didn't get to play for very long, but I liked what I got to play. I love getting to play with some of my favorite characters. It kind of bugged me, though. I kept expecting to play with Vincent or Riku.
 
well it has has its peaks n.. what's that other word.. falls?

anywayz XD

in overall it doesn't look too bad o.o
 
I've been playing it obsessively for the past couple of weeks. I really like it, its challenging and has plenty to it. Only complaint I'd have is that they didn't do different graphics for the weapons, but overall its a great game.
 
a realistic cool step would be multiple playerz possibilities, or at least multi-character fightin (liek 1v 2 computers etc.) or add some of the most common monsters that recurred in ffs or sumtin; jus not only 1 on 1

perfection would be if they could draw the save stats from the previous games n convert them into actual stats.. but that's jus too good to expect out of square-enix.. i hate'em -.- especially for makin ffs start to look liek everythin else that's not that special
 
Last edited:
1 vs 1 is hard enuf hey, well, only if you fighting like a same lvl opponent. this game can be very challenging. i would seriously recommend this game!! it is just awsum!!!!
 
This game is absolutely addicting, I bought it the day it came out and barely taken a breather. And you use Ad Hoc to play your friends, you have to be within 20 yards within each other, I think..

But there's a lot you can do on this game, I've logged over 200 hours and still haven't completed it.

The game is pretty much like any other FF, except you have to buy your characters (including Shantotto and Gabranth), but the level system is the same and you can edit your character's equipment. The battle system is a bit confusing at first, but you get used to it eventually.

If you have the money, I'd suggest getting Dissidia, it's well worth it. :)
 
i definetly agree with u there. this game jus pawns all!!

***POTENTIAL SPOILERS***

i must admit, at the end of squalls destiny oddesey wen he has to fight ultemicia, and then exdeath (i think it is) pops up, my mouth was watering for a 2vs1....but then zidane came along and ruined my dreams :(

i wouldnt logged on a fair few amount of hours, ive only had it 4 2 weeks, there just so much to this game!!
 
Garland, Exdeath and Golbez are the game's slowest characters, and they all wear heavy armor, so I understand your confusion. :)

And Garland's sword confuses me, honestly. It's malleable and when he attacks, it changes shape. x_+
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top