What do u think

I love this game, got about 300 hours in it, and mastered just about everything... Sephiroth's the best to use IMO because he has attacks from all ranges and hes fast as hell. Also, he's Sephiroth... so you can't go wrong.
 
Actually, it's been proven that Exdeath is the best character to use, All Guard can block everything, but it takes timing.

I just...can't use Sephy, I've tried to make him my main, but his HP attacks are a little difficult to hit with, better than Jecht, but he's just not my kind of character. You'll be happy to know that he's mid tier, though. :)

And I'm slightly behind you in your Time Log. lol I've logged 250 hours as of yesterday, my Tidus and Gabranth have mastered everything, I've gotten a couple of Exclusive weapons like World Champion and Chaos Blade, and Megalixirs are getting ever the easier to obtain.

I'm gonna give some advice to new players, DO NOT SELL YOUR CHARACTER'S STARTING WEAPONS!!! They are crucial to getting the character's individual best weapons.
 
Last edited:
Actually, it's been proven that Exdeath is the best character to use, All Guard can block everything, but it takes timing.

I just...can't use Sephy, I've tried to make him my main, but his HP attacks are a little difficult to hit with, better than Jecht, but he's just not my kind of character. You'll be happy to know that he's mid tier, though. :)

And I'm slightly behind you in your Time Log. lol I've logged 250 hours as of yesterday, my Tidus and Gabranth have mastered everything, I've gotten a couple of Exclusive weapons like World Champion and Chaos Blade, and Megalixirs are getting ever the easier to obtain.

I'm gonna give some advice to new players, DO NOT SELL YOUR CHARACTER'S STARTING WEAPONS!!! They are crucial to getting the character's individual best weapons.

Yeah, Exdeath is great on the block/attack thing, he's just too slow for me though, even with Omni Air Dash and the speed boost++ he's dreadfully slow. I guess I just use Sephy because of personal perference, plus I can use Heartless Angel with I never thought I'd be able to. lol

I, not to brag, have all of the Exclusive weapons, even both of Cecil's. They were hard to collect, I'll tell you that, but fighting people over and over again with them helped a lot as I got most of the battlegen stuff from component drops...

Has anyone cleared Inward Chaos yet? I've done it, but it took me a long time to learn how to beat Chaos at 110 level...
 
soooooz, althought i haven't gotten my hands onto it yet, what r its best advantages in the fights? :D
 
I can't answer that, Leon, as there are Many...

And I have two Exclusive Weapons, I just started trying to get them. I have all the Genji Gear, even the Blade, and that was actually easier to get than I thought.

Honestly, I use Tidus because of personal preference as well. Gabranth I use just cause no one else gives him enough credit. >_>
 
I can't answer that, Leon, as there are Many...

And I have two Exclusive Weapons, I just started trying to get them. I have all the Genji Gear, even the Blade, and that was actually easier to get than I thought.

Honestly, I use Tidus because of personal preference as well. Gabranth I use just cause no one else gives him enough credit. >_>

Yeah, getting all the Heike Stuff from the story modes and trading them in, thats how I got the Genji set, but a lot of characters drop them, specifically Garland, with whom I got 2 pieces with one fight.

Tidus is fun to use, he takes a little to get used to though, I'm used to unlimited range with Sephy, though, lol

And Gabranth is amazing, instant EX mode and his power is unmatched. And if you add all the accesories to increase his power (Champion Belt, Hyper Ring, etc) with good boosters you have an unstoppable judge at your command... plus his EX burst looks awesome.
 
Having a good EX Build will make people hate you. lol Literally, you can make your EX Gauge last forever.

I got my Genji gear the lazy way, I fought the Gilgy (Gilgamesh) Ghost data over and over, turns out I'm a master against Bartz. lol
 
Having a good EX Build will make people hate you. lol Literally, you can make your EX Gauge last forever.

I got my Genji gear the lazy way, I fought the Gilgy (Gilgamesh) Ghost data over and over, turns out I'm a master against Bartz. lol
lol, Bartz actually gives me trouble, one person I've never lost against though is Cloud of Darkness, IDK why, but I always beat her easily, even at LVL 150.
 
If you have the right Multipliers, you can beat anyone easily, even Chaos.

Bartz is easy to beat with a fast character, preferably Tidus. If you block his BRV attacks right, you can annihilate him. :D Unless he Holy spams, then you're in for a long battle.
 
Why do these bots say they'll bookmark it and be back when they never come back.

Anyway, 1 MONTH & 9 DAYS till I get Dissidia I think

I can't wait
 
Be glad they never come back. >_>

btw, I'm gonna type up some helpful Accessory formulas for Blackjack and Lunar Whale Courses in a few hours, I've also figured out a cheap way to get Megalixirs if you guys are interested. :)
 
Be glad they never come back. >_>

btw, I'm gonna type up some helpful Accessory formulas for Blackjack and Lunar Whale Courses in a few hours, I've also figured out a cheap way to get Megalixirs if you guys are interested. :)

That sounds good, I know I killed myself getting those Megalixers for all those weapons...
 
Couldn't wait for this game so I got it imported, its pretty fun for a while..plenty to unlock, but the chatty bits aren't very good and I almost wondered why they bothered with so many scenes. I wouldn't bother with it unless you're a reasonably big fanboy/girl. Twas good enough to make me bother playing through all the goodies stories, but not enough to make me be bothered to level my characters and beat Choas.

I'd give it 5.6/10. Better than Ehrgeiz ,Square's first beat 'em up with FF characters, but still not brilliant.
 
I actually thought they had too little scenes, I mostly play games for the story, anyhow. In fact, I'm addicted to this game mostly because it's an FF game, it's a fighting game, so it's not my genre...

I still give it a 9/10. I'm 450 hours into it. 3 more Accomplishments to go...
 
I play for the story too, but I meant it was so bad I dunno why they bothered. I don't really care for fighters either, but I guess my 5.6 was a little harsh..maybe I wasn't in the best of moods yesterday :p
 
The story being bad is just my personal opinion. Yeah, either that or they thought since its a beat 'em up they need not bother trying too hard with the story bits :p
I can't remember what those are, but grats :)
 
I was agreeing with you, it could've been much better. The thing that really got me into it was it helped me to understand the story from previous FFs that I didn't get the chance to beat, I didn't know who some of the villains were when I first started out.

Lufenian equipment is, imo, the best in the game. It's also the hardest to get the whole set, they drop extremely easily, but there are over 20 pieces to it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top