What do you do outside ffnet?

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
What about your social life? The purpose of this threat is to know what do we do in our daily life, or what do we like doing. This will be interesting, as here there is a wide range of ages and different countries. :)
I'll start. I'm a student, I study in University of Valencia. When I come home from University I usually connect to internet to chat with my friends in MSN, I enter FFnet to see if there're news, and to another forum. Then I go to the gym, and when I'm back I see InuYasha series(a really good one!). Then I do my homework and I watch TV at night. At weekends I usually go to the cinema with my friends, and I also go to the disco, but some weekends we go to someone's home to have dinner and watch a film. I love going to the disco. :D I like going for dinner and to the cinema too.
I forgot to tell something, I also work some weekends in a charming hotel, and sometimes I mix music in the local radio (as a DJ) :cool: :p
 
Last edited:
I go to a community college, and work at apartments. I go to the bar for darts once a week, and to the club during the weekend (assuming that I have the money). That's the whole week in a nutshell.
 
Life outside FFnet? That exists!? lol jk...

I'm a student, studying mostly History, World Religons, Ancient Religons, Languages, and Fine Arts. I'm aiming for a career in the performing arts (music, drama, etc).
I switch jobs a lot, and have worked as a lot of things. I really love acting. Side note: for some reason, I usually get cast as someone who dies, a whore, or a whore who dies. I don't know what they're trying to tell me.
I spend most of my time doing homework, dancing, singing lessons, art, working, shows (If I'm in one), reading, daydreaming (I do this one a lot and it bugs people lol).
 
wake up.

go to school...sleep the first three classes...then art! and japanese! and history! yay! the only fun part of school. those are like the only classes im probably not failing in :D now if i can memorize the minimum 2000 kanji required to be considered literat in japan... hm....so many kanji ...0_o;...

go home...play ffs...but its my friends' turn to borrow the (working) playstation...sigh....go on computer, go to various forum sites...maybe play a game or something...

eat, bathe, sleep...ah sleep...i love sleep....

insert "draw" in between any of these :D

thats usually what every day is like...except weekends. insert more sleeping on weekends :p
 
Last edited:
Play (games and other stuff too ^^) Read, Doodle, Comp. Graphic Design, FF Occasionally a lil bit of Tennis (not very goood at it tho) Hangout with friends, the normal stuff
 
Get up, go to school, come home, go to my training, eat, play games, watch anime, go to sleep... sometimes go out on weekend too...
 
Ok, let's do a summary of what I've seen till here:
First to say, that I found Zerlina's comment very funny( I hope they do not mean anything giving you those roles. If they do, kick'em! :p )
Then another interesting thing: most of people who replied till here, like anime and art, playing games and some of them are interested in dancing and history. Pretty interesting.
Well, I study Business Administration, I didn't mention it.
Now, I'll let the post go on :p What do you do outside FFnet?
Hope to hear from you forum ;)
 
Hmm, well I don't go to school, or have an interest in anime or art.

Mostly when I'm not on this site, I'm still on the comp but working on my own newly opened site (see link in my sig ;)), on RG, BD or playing NationStates. Then there is Diablo LOD and Sim City 4 which I am into at the moment.

Away from the comp, I have the house to look after, two cats to look after, a family to visit, shopping to do ect. The ususal housewife type stuff :).
 
Way too much homework sports, computer stuff (like now), reading, and being hyper.
 
No school for me. Thank god!! You poor kids.. :p

I build golfcourses for a living. Come home and hangout with my wife a daughter. Jump on the comp and goof around until sleep time. I to also love sleep..:)
 
Hmm Living, I'm a stock invester, thats all. So other then that I read a lot of Manga watch too much anime and play video games,
 
Ahhh man Shaggy!!!!!
That sounds like such an awesome job!!!
Very unique too, not many people can say they do that for a living ;)
Do you deign larger golf courses, or mine golf? Or bolth?

Personaly, I would kinda like to be a graphic designer (photoshop logos n such) cause I like to do that, and have gotten OK at it.
 
Things that I do outside of ffnet, ummm *ponders*

Well first of all I got to school at the University of New Mexico, so hence I’m a student. I go to work (grrr I hate work), but I need find some way to pay for WoW (World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy 11). And I guess that’s really it. School, work, and WoW. Wait….*ponders more* I do get out to exercise, usually play some tennis or DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). And I got out sometimes….(because friends come over and drag me out of the dorm…and I’m like no!!! WoW or Final Fantasy!!! :P) But there you have it. my day to day life in a paragraph.
 
I mostly spend my time in college these days, I'm doing a Foundation Degree (for them who know what that is) in web design which keeps me busy. When I'm not studying I can usualy be found messing about on the web (checking forums/sites and chatting on MSN) or playing a good ol' video game, I also whatch/ go to see quite a lot of films. Basicaly I have no life :p
 
hmm... my daily routine?
wake up, have a shower, jump in my car, drive to vieanna (thats hard in the morning, i can tell you!), work 8 hours on the phone/at the reception, come home, eat something, take a walk (every now and then), sit at the computer, watch tv, go to sleep.
my weekends are a little bit more busy... my boyfriend lives 100 km away from me and we have to organize our weekends because both of us have too many hobbies ^^
 
let's see, a regular week-end:

working for school (painting, photography, designing, ....)
graffiti
rehearsing with my band
doing nothing
go out to the regular cafes
hang out with my friends
checking my laptop
cleaning my room(weekly routine)
golf (every sunday)
visiting my grandpa

yeah, that's about it :cool:
 
my daily routine is wake up, go to 5th grade, fall asleep, wake up, go home, play video games, eat, go to sleep. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top