What do you like about Winter?

Axel

-The Free Thinker-
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
179
Age
35
Location
Far away...
Occupation
Currently unemployed
RPG Name
Jhimian
Most people enjoy Summer, others Spring and Fall. What about Winter? This season gives me the inspiration for my art and my poems. The cold sooths me, the snow and wind envelopes me in sweet sleep that moves me into the horizon.
What do you like about Winter?
 
Last edited:
You don't want to go to the bathroom because of the cold, but it makes you go anyway because it makes you have to pee more often.

Well, I don't think that this is really a good thing :S

Maybe for somene it's a good thing :D
 
The good sleep i get when i am cold.
 
I really can't sleep well, if i am not cold.
 
Winter is my fav season. Hate the hot weather because it just drains all my energy and makes it very hard to get the motivation to move. I'd rather shiver than sweat.
 
Like I said before my inspiration for my poems, songs, art, come from a long time spent in the woods during the winter season. The cold, crisp air wrapping around my body gives me a natural high. I always take a sketch dairy with me on my treks, or sometimes a camera, just in case I lose the image in the mailstrom that is my brain. Everyone has their own personal season, that is something you should never let go.

-Jhimian
 
I like the snow. I know it sounds childish but if you live in London, snow doesnt fall.... Sludge does, but up here in Liverpool it apparently snows (a lot) every year so I cant wait!!
 
Unknown Kaze said:
I like the snow. I know it sounds childish but if you live in London, snow doesnt fall.... Sludge does, but up here in Liverpool it apparently snows (a lot) every year so I cant wait!!

lol, i live in New York and all it does is snow here. I like the winter because of snow days. There is nothing better than waking up, and getting the news that school is closed. It's an amazing feeling. :)
 
I agree, in Tennesse snow days are rare, but, when it does snow, I try to enjoy every minute of it.

I hate muddy snowmen.
 
Personally, I don't enjoy winter. I used to enjoy it as a child, but since I have more responsibility, I dislike driving in the snow, always being cold - especially before bedtime, and having to wear large jackets.

I'd rather it be 100 than 32 :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top