What do you like about Winter?

Becaus people like something different about winter, and maybe snow wasn't one of them.
 
Staircase said:
lol, i live in New York and all it does is snow here. I like the winter because of snow days. There is nothing better than waking up, and getting the news that school is closed. It's an amazing feeling. :)

Yeah I have fond memories back in the early nineties of school being closed to huge snow storms, but where I live you rarely see snow theses days.
 
Cold is a word that has a real meaning when you are in Germany...(or in Canada...or in Alaska... lol ) I mean, no snow in Spain... but there'll be much here! XD
My favourite seasons are autumn and spring...
By the way, I guess listening to the rain is a good thing for the winter.
 
Rain is relaxing isn't it?
 
Rain is nice, only hassle with it where I live is rain here usually means a thunder storm, and that is anything but relaxing. Especially when it is accompanied by hail and high wind.

To the person who asked why it took so long for snow to be mentioned. The reason I didn't mention it is because we don't get it. I've never seen or touched real snow. The only areas of Australia that get snow are the mountains and, in extreme conditions, the southern states. They rarely get much however, and it usually melts soon after hitting the ground.
 
"Off Topic"- I love fried goat cheese, it is mouth watering. (TO- Arckcia)
 
Honestly,i don't like one thing about winter,its cold,im cold,snows cold--my point i just hate being cold lol.
i love the hot weather you can do more and--its warm ^.^
 
Ok, I like it getting dark earlier, when the weather is a s**t, like here! XD
Since you do not notice so much when it is cloudy at night :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top