What do you like about Winter?

The thing is, here in Belgium, both summer and winter are usually pretty crappy: summers aren't too hot, and lots of rain, and winters don't have that much snow, and quite some rainy days. ^_-
 
The night is the best thing about Winter. I love when it snows at night. I love to walk around in it during that time.
 
Chirstmas is pleasent, I would really live to experience other cultures holidays also.
 
winter is the best thing in the universe man plus my babys birth day is in the winter time and my birsth day is in the winter time plus I get to get out of school man and guess what keep on rockin'
 
Oh my gosh, Soma!! You're everywhere I go!! I swear I'm not stalking you. Anyways... back on subject... I don't really like the cold... my fingers are going to freeze to my clarinet one day, I swear. Besides that though I argee with Jhimian. Winter gives me quite a bit of inspiritation for my poems.
 
Same here. I just sit at my desk and write poems really easily during winter. It seems to have that effect on alot of people.
 
Have you ever watched the forest fill up with snow? It is really relaxing.
 
Yes, I have actually. I like it. I don't know what it is, but if I can't sleep, the rain or seeing it snow will get me to sleep instantly.
 
Hum... uma serra veio parar aqui ao fundo... xD Isto é um vale. Até as árvores ficaram viradas ao contrário.

Nothing special... what about here, in Setubal?
 
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

UMA SERRA!? :||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Meh, lots of rain... every school closed at 13:30, except one, which closed at 15:00 XD in Fryday (Is, I know that it is mispelled :D)

My mom almost had water into her shoes the other day! :O

A guy even joked with his mother saying that he had water all the way up to his knees, be he was even taller than my mom :D And my mom is short :D
 
Last edited:
Uma Serra, falando exageradamente.

The schools here didn't close xD I don't have classes Friday, in the afternoon.
 
For us here in Tennessee, snow is in the forcast. It should be here early Friday morning.(11/31/06)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top