what do you think about balamb garden?

The hot dogs are really good. I just failed my last SeeD exam though. Balamb Garden is the best.
 
Is it the best imaginary school ?Of course,not work so hard,can fighting if you want,and travell anywhere in the world.
But i don't think those who manage this school would work well,didn't you see Cid and Norg is fighting everyday?also,seifer and his guys are the discipline summit.....
 
I dont like one thing y cant upgrade y wapon but y have balamb town,but what is mers academi si that when y cant have y own wapon shop(y can with Matwayen but that is deep in the game).Zell call him in the garden
 
Balamb is a nice looking place but I wouldn't be a part of it as it is a military base, you won't see little kindergardners in the army nowadays.
 
Balamb is a garden built to graduate special-units whose main goal is to end sorceress's reign of evil....and garden has its written class places(Classrooms),& its practical classes(training center,Fire cavern) & in case you haven't noticed....THERE ARE NO MONEY CONCERNED ACTIVITIES IN GARDEN OTHER THAN....1-SeeD Contracts
2-Garden funds
3-Garden festival donnation
that in brief is all the activity we have in garden...
 
honestly, i loved it.
that would be an awesome school to go to.
i'd so love it, and be like, "IM IN BALAMB GARDEN!...a CHOCOBO!!!!" (chases chocobo)
 
I still remember the opening scene it was breathtaking and Balamb is one of the greatest fantasy creations ever I would love to live there.
 
It reminds me of my school in some way, of course in a lot of ways I wish my school was as cool as theirs. I wish I could have the chance to become a SeeD.
 
My secondary school sucked but Balamb garden would be cool to go to though I dont think todays curriculum would allow for seed missions and martial arts lol.
 
I love it, I wish it was real and I could go there. I think my favorite part of the game is the start when you just work for them, I wish there was a FF 8 - 2 where you went on mercenary missions for the garden.
 
Heck yes! flying fortress! But yea, forgetting how annoying it was to get to certain places inside it it was pretty well designed and not too overdone (sometimes typical of some ff games).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top