what do you think about balamb garden?

goku

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
12
Age
40
Location
brazil
Occupation
Student
answer for me: is balamb garden a good place?if not why?
 
It's a good place, but it's a weird place.. come on now, a flying shelter? :)
 
Balamb Garden

I think Balamb Garden is cool yet it's kinda weird how it's set up but I think it would be cool to live in that place.
 
It certainly wouldn't be a bad place to go to school. ;) I was pretty impressed by it when I first saw it.
 
I loved the training area.
 
Yeah it was very cool but too large. You have to travel alot to go from a place to another... :b
 
i'd give anything to be in that shelter... it's a cool school! and they've got far cooler subjects or courses than ordinary schools! hahaha! the same goes for hogwarts! heehee
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top