What do you think about FFX ending. please use two or more sentences please!

jus b4 u reach zanarkand, u get told that tidus isnt even real, he's jus a dream of the faith and so is sin...but wen sin was defeated, the faith's dream ended, so tidus disappeared. note that yuna went through him. he jumped off coz he didnt want he 2 see that he was jus gonne disappear...i havnt finished ffx-2, and honeslty i dont want 2, simply 4 da fact dat i think it was a poorly made game and culd have been ALOT beta than wat is was...but dats jus my oppinion
 
For me I think that ffx-2 was a good game overall but for me I didn't like the way the fiends had been toned down. I never went on any power levelling quests for this game but by the time I had finished the bevelle dungeon my characters were level 99.

I loved the ending though
 
I liked the ending, although it was sad and unexpected (if you weren't paying attention during the game) although i wasn't expecting Auron to be an un-sent, that really took me by surprise. I don't think they could have bettered the ending, apart from Tidus surviving =]

I.T
 
I've never seen the ending to be honest. I'd started maybe a total of 8 games but never have completed the game all the way through. I generally get all the way to sin and stop progressing the story line. I work on the monster arena, celestial weapons, aeons, etc. and wind up getting side tracked for forever. Then I get preoccupied by some other game. By the time I pick up FFX again, it's been so long that I want to begin a new game.
 
I thought it was one of the best endings to any of the games I really enjoyed it and it made you wonder what was going to happen to each of the characters, which they did tell us in X-2, even if that was the worst game ever made
 
The ending was an absolute tearjerker for me. T-T I still cry when I watch it. I wish Tidus could've stayed, but the dern Fayth had to yank him away. I can't imagine the heartbreak that Yuna experienced. She'll be scarred for life....oh wait, X-2....

All joking aside, Auron leaving was sad too, he was my favorite male character (next to my darling Rikku. ^-^) and him leaving was an impact on everyone.
 
i thought FFX was the perfect game from start to finish it had times of happiness & sadness if i was rating it i'd give 80000000/10 the ending was brilliant i spent 102 hours on my 1st play through i cryed like a bitch at the end (mind i was only 8 then) hey who's ur favourite character?? mines all them (sorry dont care bout grammar)
 
I dont have a favourite character for this game. But the game itself is awesome! The ending was done very very well.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top