what does every1 drive??? 16 or older please ^-^

forever yours

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2007
Messages
119
Age
37
Location
floor 12, castle oblivion.
Occupation
Monster hunter...lol cook
RPG Name
Dragon Slayer
I want to know what everyone here drives be it american, tuners, exotic, or lawnmowers for all i care.

ME???? I drive a 92 mustang SVO. with a turbo 2.3L ^-^ fast! (pssst... its a garret T4 25 lbs of boost) hope someone knows what that means!
 
An '06 Altima, with a 1337 sunroof.

......Which is a hassle to clean. <_<
 
Your car doesnt look too bad slider i have like an old early 90's ford truck thats been through hell and back. But it is made of real metal :) but it only has 1 airbag :( thats not good.
 
I am waiting to get my drivers licence at 18. But you wanna know something I bet that if I start saving now...I need a job first. I can get myself one beautiful Solstice...my dad works for McGreevy's so he can get it cheaper for me. That would be a dream come true. lol
 
I think im gonna turn my mustang into a drift car. That would be loads of fun, plus my best friend has one, so we can go racing here at the track!!!
 
at least u guys a have a racing track ;)

I'm gettin new seats for White Pearl :D
 
hold on! u meant a DRAG car, not a DRIFT car! right?
 
And Need for Speed. Like the newers ones, Underground and most wanted. Stuff like that. I love those games so much though lol. But there is a huge difference when playing it on a game and doing it in real life.
 
yes i meant drifting, and noooo!!!!! its nothing like underground or gran turismo. underground exxagerates big time on drifting, my buddy has a mx-5 miata drift car and we go to the track in that every weekend. I used to have a drag car, but drifting is more fun. And not many people can learn it easily!


And slider, like I said I couldn't resist!!!

heres the new "white pearl"

f_DSCF0701copm_bf51b30.jpg
 
Last edited:
WHOA! Cool! 0.0

I was plannin to make it dark blue windshield, but nice work ;wel

I don blame ya for wantin to drift, but that's the first time i hear bout drift races

Personnaly m intrested in racing on highways, then dragging

but i never tried a driftin competition, tires r expensive here, ya know?
 
lol, i have a good job, i can afford some tires, but..... i need a bigger turbo and a new tranny first. then a body kit!!! this is the only mustang you will see with a mazda motor in it!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top