What does Griever signify?

ffdarkside said:
why u say that becuase im new

NOT AT ALL!
It's just that it's the first time I hear this "oppinion" but I would accept it if you can proove it thought ;)
But i don think ultimecia's the grand daughter of any known FF character, it wouldn't even make sense!
 
Slider said:
NOT AT ALL!
It's just that it's the first time I hear this "oppinion" but I would accept it if you can proove it thought ;)
But i don think ultimecia's the grand daughter of any known FF character, it wouldn't even make sense!


I'm sry i had a bad day when i said that
 
When I first played this game, one shockwave pulsar from Griever totally wasted my party but that was because I hadn't grasped the full potential of the junction system.

I only truly grasped how to create super human characters the second time I played this great game and griever didn't stand a chance against renzokuken and lionheart
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top