What does the inscription on jenova's helmet say?

jessek705

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
158
Age
35
Location
Ontario, Canada
Website
jesses-scifi-zone.piczo.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
jessek705
FF7jenova.jpg
this is very open to suggestions an possibilities :rolleyes:​

my first guess....

Made in Nibelheim
All Rights Reserved 1999
SQUARE COMPANY LIMITED​

Its almost like a game :)

jenovasynth.jpg
 
Last edited:
not likely:p I've seen so many different stabs at this in the past ;) And i know what it reads exactly anyway..its not that i was just trying to get some ideas from other people :D I will reveal the truth in about a week
 
Last edited:
Can't you tell me now. Please. This thread probably won't be alive in a week.

FINE!!!!!
I'll guess.

Something like...
JENOVA
Ancient found in 2000 Geological Styndrom
Proffeser Gast Blah Blah Blah Blah Bah Lah Bla Blah.
Property of Shinra Inc. 1997.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Can't you tell me now. Please. This thread probably won't be alive in a week.

FINE!!!!!
I'll guess.

Something like...
JENOVA
Ancient found in 2000 Geological Styndrom
Proffeser Gast Blah Blah Blah Blah Bah Lah Bla Blah.
Property of Shinra Inc. 1997.
That was my guess or some what like it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAH.

Very funny Superbowl commercial on!!!!!!!!!!!
 
mine doesnt make sense
JENOVA
MADE ORDER 3023
ALL R AUTHERISED 1999
SQUALL CONFLICTED ??????????????come on give us a clue!!!!
 
A clue would be nice. I never noticed or thought about this before now.
 
Something to do with a Square-Soft game then. Maybe. Possibly.
 
Never played Japanese Version, but could it posibly be the release date of FF8 in Japan!
 
FF7 came out in 1997 I think. FF8 was in 1999. FF9 was in 2000.
 
I agree. Its kind of bugging me to know what it is. Hasn't it been a weak yet?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top