What does your desktop look like?

I got this one now, although I'm gonna change it. I had a cool one of 'The Nightmare before Christmas' before this, however it's too large to put it here.

It is like this, but without Oogie Boogie's shadow in the moon, and without the text up in the right.Nightmare Before Christmas Wallpaper
 

Attachments

  • gubernick_GarrapataBeachSunset.jpg
    gubernick_GarrapataBeachSunset.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Nice. Looks setting and calm. The perfect thing to see when you first boot up your computer. :D
 
Yeah man that's a nice one for sure, i like the colors.

Here is one of my OLD wallpapers:



20g15qq.jpg
 
Luis said:
I got this one now, although I'm gonna change it. I had a cool one of 'The Nightmare before Christmas' before this, however it's too large to put it here.

It is like thise, but without Oogie Boogie's shadow in the moon, and without the text up in the right.Nightmare Before Christmas Wallpaper

Wait...there actually was a Nightmare Before Christmas sequel??
 
o_0 There was? Where?! :D

Oh, I used to use this Homestarrunner desktop.

seriously2.jpg
 
Avathar said:
Wait...there actually was a Nightmare Before Christmas sequel??

Well, it's not a sequel exactly. It's a game called 'Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge'. It's not a sequel in the sense that it's not a movie...but somehow, I guess it's a sequel too. :p I've seen some previews of the game, and it's not bat at all. It's already been released in Japan, and it will be in the States soon (or that's what it seems). I did love that movie. The internet will report you better than I have done it. Just google it. I guess you'll like it, if you liked Beetlejuice and you like Tim Burton's movies in general. :) (I loved 'The Corpse Bride' too, very similar to 'The Nightmare Before Christmas')

PS: Happy to know you like my desktop :D
 
Last edited:
Arkacia said:
This is my latest. Decided to host it and post the link rather than break the forum walls :p.

It probably would have burnt the forum walls.. :p Nice dragon :)
 
Anyone know where to get a good Beavis and Butthead Wallpaper? :D
 
Nice. o_o

lol, I didn't copy it into paint right, and I crossed out the program, because I don't think MAME talk is ok here. Is it? o_o

NewDesktopMamecrossedout.jpg


Edit: Don't mind the crappy pencil over on the programs. I used teh Paint Pencil. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top