what final fantasy music do you like

Spec3 said:
Wow! Final Fantasy 6: Grand Finale is a GREAT album...

:O

I recently bought that too!

'T is a short album, but amazing classic orchestral versions of some of the best Final Fantasy VI themes. =D
 
i believe thts correct but id have to check back with u on tht in like a coupla days or so.....maybe less depending.....:s
 
=D Then it must be true.

And if anyone's interested, a friend of mine has build his site completely with ALL FF related soundtracks free downloadable. So if you want the link, pm me then. ;)
 
My favorite tracks are:

'The Dark Messenger'
'Dancing Mad'
'One Winged Angel'
'Oeilvert'
'We are thieves'
'Setzers Theme'
'You can hear the cry of the planet'
 
Hi All *waves*

I've liked a lot of the music in these games. I've recently discovered the movie Advent Children, and a lot of the music in that was fantastic!

i particularly luiked Cloud's theme and the re-mix of one winged angel....

but that's just me...

later
 
Hi and welcome Lil_Ele_Moogle :)

Let's see... did anyone say One Winged Angel? xD
Personally, I think the music is all good. However, FFVII (although with synthesizer) is very very good. (Vincent's theme, Sephiroth's one, Aeris' theme, Cloud's theme...) xD
In FFVIII, the one I like the most is Edea's theme. Though the music is really good too (Balamb theme, Rinoa's one...)
And I can't remember the FFIX music at all xD
 
Lil_Ele_Moogle said:
Hi All *waves*

I've liked a lot of the music in these games. I've recently discovered the movie Advent Children, and a lot of the music in that was fantastic!

i particularly luiked Cloud's theme and the re-mix of one winged angel....

but that's just me...

later

Advent Children:

Its Music > The Movie

:p Just for the record.
 
I think FFIX has the best Music overall of any FF game. I like the way the Music for each Town/Dungeon sounds distintive. And the Music that plays in Gizamaluke's Grotto and Burmecia are pure Gold.

My favourite tracks though are Terra's Theme from FFVI and the Music that play in the Under Water Shrine in FFI (Don't know the name) and the opening theme in FFIV.
 
2 + 2 = 5 said:
My favourite tracks though are Terra's Theme from FFVI and the Music that play in the Under Water Shrine in FFI (Don't know the name) and the opening theme in FFIV.

Those are named "Underwater Temple" and "Final Fantasy" (the last one is named The Prologue, in FFIV)
 
My favourites are "The Castle", "Maybe I'm a Lion", "Mods de Chocobo" and of course, "Ride On", from Final Fantasy VIII. I also like "Real Emotion" and "1000 Words", both from Final Fantasy X-2 :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top