neo magic z Onion Knight Member Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 7 Oct 22, 2006 #21 Final Fantasy 7 All The Way
Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Oct 23, 2006 #22 I've never played LoD, but am hoping to play it soon. Anyway, I voted FF7 simply because it's way better than Golden-Sun. Golden-Sun is ok but it gets way to repetitive way to fast and the battle system is kinda old.
I've never played LoD, but am hoping to play it soon. Anyway, I voted FF7 simply because it's way better than Golden-Sun. Golden-Sun is ok but it gets way to repetitive way to fast and the battle system is kinda old.
Unknown Kaze Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 70 Age 38 Location England Occupation Student RPG Name Kaze Oct 25, 2006 #23 Its close, but FF VII just beats the rest cos of the storyline
M murkywatersinusall Onion Knight Member Joined Oct 24, 2006 Messages 7 Age 38 Location Job Corps Occupation culinary arts students Oct 25, 2006 #24 I played FFVII and LoD, but I don't think I played GS.