What happened to FFXII?!

They're taking a more metrosexual direction in the series. :D
 
I don't really see what the big deal is. He's just a new character. It isn't like there's a regular 'standard' of what men and women are supposed to look like.
 
I guess thats true... but i think he looks a little childish. But i guess im gonna have to get used to him either way.
 
.......me--------trosssssssssss.....i....ha----te....metros......just too creepy. in my opinion, i dont wanna offend anyone. just...*shivvers*

but yea the char dosent look too...ff-ish.
i got the demo for ffxii, and to be honest, i sort of like the new direction they went in, but then again after i play the whole game. the battle style alone will cut out any "replays" for me. its just too different. maybe if they sort of, well slowly progressed torwards the new battle system it might have gone better in my opinion. those who have played/seen the demo know what im talking about...although i do like the bunny girls..bunny-bunny-bunny-wheee!!
 
If you can get used to Tidus, you can brave anything.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=0
Tidus is the coolest char in all the FF's. why, do you not like him? I think hes awsome. ;)
 
Staircase said:
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=0
Tidus is the coolest char in all the FF's. why, do you not like him? I think hes awsome. ;)

Most people that don't like him is just because of the voice-acting in Final Fantasy X. For me, i just though he was way too ignorant to be a main character.

And about the FFXII character....well...there's no escape about the growing bishie-ness of FFcharacters. :p
Just look at Cloud: in the game, it was obviously a man (although the pop-eye arms are very weird whatsoever), but in Advent Children, he sometimes really looks like a girl. =/ Now Vincent's bishie-ness wasn't disturbing, since, well, he's hot! xD
 
I liked Tida's character, but I really didn't enjoy what VA they picked for him. (Sounding like a five-year-old, 'Ihateyou', etc.)

He's still probably like number five on my favorite main characters list though. :)
 
The girlier the merrier.
But seriously, you obviously noticed that most male characters in Japan (anime, video-games, etc...) are feminine, it sort of a "trend" for characters designers to do that.
 
I dont know what to say. but he is quite girly
 
Yeah I agree with you Reason..thats probably only because they are now figuring out because of girls like Tifa and I like the "pretty boys" *cough* Gackt, that they are now starting to make them that way :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top