what i think about ff2

richboywonder said:
you don't have levels.just attack yourself and you get your health up
sorry about this i don't know what i was talking about.i could have sworn this was in another thread.anyway doesn't the blood sword heal you by the damage you take.
 
Not only that, but it deals massive damage to foes classified as humans. This makes one of the final bosses, Astaroth, a total joke, and the Emperor, the final boss, even funnier. (With Haste and Berserk on, and two Blood Swords, you can take him out in one attack.)
 
blood sword rocks imagine how much butt you can kick with it.
 
where can u get the blood swords from (ive already beaten it without them but would like to for future games :D)
 
ShadowHeart said:
Anyway, I once started on a game in Origins, but I never got farther than the first town, because I spent all my time attacking myself to get stronger (surprise!). I want to complete the game though, as the story does seem interesting and I want to beat it to at least be able to say I did it. So one day I will probably resume beating my own characters senseless for hours :)
Exact reason why I quit playing it.
 
The leveling up system on this game really was stupid though.
I hated the whole password thing as well, I got to the final-boss but quit it eventually because I kept dying.
 
One Blood Sword is in the basement of Fynn/Phin/insert other localization here Castle. The other is in Paul's secret room, only available right before you obtain the Wyvern at Fynn Castle's Hall of Mirrors. With two of them, the Emperor and Astaroth are a piece of cake.

At least beat the game for the lovely ending theme...<3
 
I think it is a wicked game. I've played it 3 times. The great thing about ff games is that there is something unique about every one. This one being the levelling up system. If you manage to get your stats for everything up to their max your party is more or less invincible. I'm glad that bug for the magic levelling up system exists as it takes ages to get your spells up to level 16 but it dont work for the character who is at the bottom of your party so its the old style levelling up for them i'm afraid. I managed to get leons spells to about level 13 before I got fed up with it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top