what i think about ff3

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
i dont know why nobody posts about this either...it introduced so much to ff games!! why...multiple worlds, multiple airships, job system, damage/recovery numbers, summons, and i think boss music. (or was that ff2?) everyone should at least try out this game! well, unless you're against roms or something...but its really fun! :)
 
It might be one of the least talked about FF games simply because it was never released outside Japan (and that may or may not have anything to do with people being against emulators).

I've played it on emulator many times and I think it's a great game :) Even more amazing if you consider the platform too :)
 
I shall have to try it now. :)
 
whew...ive been playing like all day long...(i cant feel my hands..) thanks to my emulators speed up thingy, its not hard to level up...im at dorga now, im gonna call it quits and play tommorow :D :)
 
FF3 also sports a final boss that can actually provide a challenge if you don't know anything about it before hand (so no FAQs! :p). It's the only final boss in an FF game that I've died against except Jecht (that was because I was severly underpowered, had no ultimate weapons, and so on).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top