What if Jesus was your best friend.

~Hidan~

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
543
Age
43
Location
The Clouds above Midgar
Occupation
Vigilante
RPG Name
Draxxus
Ok so it would rock right if Jesus was your best friend right? Well maybe, I think it could have its ups.

Me, if Jesus were my best friend I'd have him sit in my passenger side seat as I drove around at breakneck speeds, and if I was pulled over I'm sure Jesus could talk a cop out of just about anything, cept in Jersy, or Verginia... and Alabama
 
lol i've never thought of this before!! and i can't beleave it either... i usally come up with stuff like that!! Man soo many thought running through my head now :)
 
if jesus was my friend i would ask him to give me jedi powers :P then i would like walk into a vidoe store game and say "you will give me dot hack pt. 2" and then i woulf get it. then i would use the jedi mind trick on jesus and say " you will give me money and free apple juice forever mwahh!!" =D then my life would somewhat be set :P
 
Beowulf said:
if jesus was my friend i would ask him to give me jedi powers :P then i would like walk into a vidoe store game and say "you will give me dot hack pt. 2" and then i woulf get it. then i would use the jedi mind trick on jesus and say " you will give me money and free apple juice forever mwahh!!" =D then my life would somewhat be set :P

ditto
 
Im a bi satanist so if hes my best friend thats weird
 
If Jesus was my best friend, I would ask him to get rid of George Bush. XP And I would ask him to save this world pitted in chaos, preventing our doom.

...Seriously.
 
Oh come on; it's not like he isn't just going to come back in 3 days anyway. In the mean time, I'm buying me a showboat.
 
Lol @ taking me seriously.

I am not going to turn your savior over to the Romans. You don’t have to worry.
 
Avathar said:
Jesus, my saviour.

My favourite flavour. <3

LOL!! What was that?? XD

ThroneofDravaris said:
I'd be 30 pieces of silver richer

LOL! :D

reasoniamalive said:
...you would also hang yourself, and afterwards you would fall several stories and be broken to pieces on jagged rocks - you traitor.

LOL! :D

ThroneofDravaris said:
Oh come on; it's not like he isn't just going to come back in 3 days anyway. In the mean time, I'm buying me a showboat

LOL! :D

And I could go on. I really had fun with the Reason/ThroneofDravaris replies XD

Please, go on!! XD
 
i am friends wih Jesus!
we go to college together and take sign language.
hes alot better at it than me.
(shakes fist)
 
Ok :D

reasoniamalive said:
I'm sorry that your life is that dull...I'll pray for you; honestly.

You should (re)read James 4. That pretty much sums up what you just said.

Ouch. That one hurt :D

ThroneofDravaris said:
Lol @ taking me seriously.

I am not going to turn your savior over to the Romans. You don’t have to worry.

ZOMIGAWD! :eek:

reasoniamalive said:
...whatever. 'Sides, he may have been betrayed, but he went willingly for you and for me.

Well... that was deep. LOL!!! XD

TheTARDIS said:
i am friends wih Jesus!
we go to college together and take sign language.
hes alot better at it than me.
(shakes fist)

Oh my... *hides*

Anymore? :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top