What if

i'd have to go check it out no wouldn't i?
what if D.R was a monkey?
 
then u would b my chicita muneca
what if dragons were real?
 
that would srsly suck
what if all the computers on earth shut down ?
 
omg i'd be very depressed
what if they never invented chocolate?
 
we'd never have so much fun playing it.
what if slider comes back to the forum?
 
a lot of folks would be very happy.
what if there was no such thing as sugar?
 
Nobody would be diabetic (actually, I think read somewhere that lack of sugar can cause some weird kind of diabetes too O_o).

What if everyone was imortal?
 
then the world would over populate itself.
what if i wasn't afraid of teletubbies lol
 
Then you would not be weird (you're weird in a good and funny sence, LOL!).

What if someone started using only kanji in the forum?
 
Kanji? im not familiar
what if someone could tell me what kanji is?
 
OMG OMG OMG. 0_0 no moar talking to Hydra on MSN.
and and no moar other people you people don't know. XD


what if...i could turn into a lioness.
*rawr*
XD
[i have a wild immagination ^_^"]
 
I'd wonder why you weren't doing your work. XD

What if I told you I ate two whole bags of sunflower seeds today?
 
I'd inquire if they were big baggies or small baggies.

What if the moon gave the Earth the rasberry? (This insn't nonsense, some Brits will know what I'm talking about).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top