Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #401 but u're in british COLUMBIA! >.<" ionno wth j00're talkin about but exquisite game XD what if.. um.. oh, oh erryone had m00bs?!! XDD
but u're in british COLUMBIA! >.<" ionno wth j00're talkin about but exquisite game XD what if.. um.. oh, oh erryone had m00bs?!! XDD
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #402 I'd say your crazy lol What if you found out you had 1 hour to live?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #403 *fiddles wit rissole's m00bz* seee iz not tha crazee in a.. very manly way ^.^" rissole25 said: What if you found out you had 1 hour to live? Click to expand... wha? easy, i'd make an incident so offensive that countries' d start nukin each other, gonna go to teh moon n enjoy teh fireworks n mah last moments what if u could live IN the interwebz?
*fiddles wit rissole's m00bz* seee iz not tha crazee in a.. very manly way ^.^" rissole25 said: What if you found out you had 1 hour to live? Click to expand... wha? easy, i'd make an incident so offensive that countries' d start nukin each other, gonna go to teh moon n enjoy teh fireworks n mah last moments what if u could live IN the interwebz?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #404 I'd become a virus and infect everyone What if McDonalds closed down?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #405 i'm not 'lovin it' tha much anyway -.- more powa to teh burger king FTW XD what if, i was a hot girl?
i'm not 'lovin it' tha much anyway -.- more powa to teh burger king FTW XD what if, i was a hot girl?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #406 I'd say prove it What if you really were a hot girl?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #407 I would SO b teh biggest tease in this galaxy, seducin everyone fore turnin them down.. then i'll go for teh bi-girlz too (coz im THAT mean > what if all there was to eat wuz pizzzzzaaaa?! XD
I would SO b teh biggest tease in this galaxy, seducin everyone fore turnin them down.. then i'll go for teh bi-girlz too (coz im THAT mean > what if all there was to eat wuz pizzzzzaaaa?! XD
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #408 I'd say what type of pizza would it be? What if you can't answer this question?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #409 it wont be teh first..^.^" or the last.. or any of the ones in the middle either -.-" what if u were 150 years old?
it wont be teh first..^.^" or the last.. or any of the ones in the middle either -.-" what if u were 150 years old?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #410 Then I'd be old What if you saw your girlfriend/boyfriend cheating on you?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #411 Then I'd be old What if you saw your girlfriend/boyfriend cheating on you?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #412 from what i can tell about j00 so far, u'd join'em jus for teh sake of makin me angrier (n M a guy, didn i say what 'if' i wuz a girl? >.<") what if u could speak turtle languane? 0.0
from what i can tell about j00 so far, u'd join'em jus for teh sake of makin me angrier (n M a guy, didn i say what 'if' i wuz a girl? >.<") what if u could speak turtle languane? 0.0
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #413 Then I'd command the turtles to take over the world (i said gf/bf incase it wasn't you who posted and it was a girl) What if ffnet didnt exist?
Then I'd command the turtles to take over the world (i said gf/bf incase it wasn't you who posted and it was a girl) What if ffnet didnt exist?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #414 ahh ok.. ................ -.- u thought i was bi O_O???!!!!! *hands trembles over the sword in its sheath* j00 know what happened to teh last dude who did that? o.o# wha.. ? oh yeh,sry i'd be totally bummed out, its a really nice place with -what used to b- really nice ppl, like a small ff village ^.^ what if u lived in a candy house?
ahh ok.. ................ -.- u thought i was bi O_O???!!!!! *hands trembles over the sword in its sheath* j00 know what happened to teh last dude who did that? o.o# wha.. ? oh yeh,sry i'd be totally bummed out, its a really nice place with -what used to b- really nice ppl, like a small ff village ^.^ what if u lived in a candy house?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #415 I'd be homeless cos I ate my house
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #416 waaaah, first dbl post, n nao now question? u.u" *clubz on teh head* what if i stopped doin that for one day? "
waaaah, first dbl post, n nao now question? u.u" *clubz on teh head* what if i stopped doin that for one day? "
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #417 Then you wouldn't be doing it for a day (sorry i forgot to add another question) What if you tripped over a cordless phone?
Then you wouldn't be doing it for a day (sorry i forgot to add another question) What if you tripped over a cordless phone?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #418 i'd have a scarless scar! 0.0 what if this wasn a dream?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #419 Then it'd be reality What if everyone was blind & deaf?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #420 ZOMG, ultimate reality spam (even spam is go0d in moderation n.n") what if you were teh last pupil to evar join this place?
ZOMG, ultimate reality spam (even spam is go0d in moderation n.n") what if you were teh last pupil to evar join this place?