rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 9, 2009 #421 Then I'd say your lying What if I repeat this question again
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 11, 2009 #422 then i wouldn't repeat my answer again what if j00 were the only male alive.. in VENUS.. wit nuffin 'round u but monkeyz.. n u didn have bananaz either (well mebee u had some but they tasted more liek blueberryz)!? LOLOLOOLLOOLOOLOLLLOLZZZZZZZZ! best h0llyw00d plot eva Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
then i wouldn't repeat my answer again what if j00 were the only male alive.. in VENUS.. wit nuffin 'round u but monkeyz.. n u didn have bananaz either (well mebee u had some but they tasted more liek blueberryz)!? LOLOLOOLLOOLOOLOLLLOLZZZZZZZZ! best h0llyw00d plot eva
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 17, 2009 #423 Then I'd tell the monkeys to build me a kingdom and i would rule over them...then I'd wake up and realise it was a bad dream. What if you heard an Air Horn right now?
Then I'd tell the monkeys to build me a kingdom and i would rule over them...then I'd wake up and realise it was a bad dream. What if you heard an Air Horn right now?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 20, 2009 #424 Air.. h0rn? 0.0 umm.. i'd spend my time tryin to figure out what it means ^.^" what if movies never existed?
Air.. h0rn? 0.0 umm.. i'd spend my time tryin to figure out what it means ^.^" what if movies never existed?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 21, 2009 #425 Then everythng would be on TV What if the Warcraft became a movie?