What if

They'll keep us in (gulp) zoos 0.0, n makes us wear these red hats n costumes n dance on the music of their accordion :D

What if the world had no gravity?
 
We would all be floating around...we might wanna find a way to keep us on earth lol

What if Slider was our ruler?
 
lol!

I'd give everyone a kitty for every post they make :D

....or maybe an ice-cream XD

What if u had a gun? >:-)
 
Here's your kitty for your post :cool:
*hands out ;kit*

!!!! We might become noseless humans! :p

What if u could fly :D
 
It be one big happy family :D

What if a few of us FFnet members were selected to become SeeD?
 
i would KILL to be one of them!!! be sure about it

What if they stopped makin FF series?
 
I dont know if I would be that upset becase i havent liked them since FF9 well tactics advanced was reall good yeah id probably still cry.

What if you woke up one morning and Squall and the FF8 crew were sitting in your living room, and they said we need your help!
 
I would call Slider, J.S and the rest and help them.

What if M.C The Max become a boy band again and get rit of DBSK by becoming the new hottest boy band of Korea?
 
There be lots of people breaking up.

What if SS501 was the crown the 1# hottest boy band in Korea and them made DBSK cry
 
Umm that would be kinda sad for DBSK

What if I came to your door and gave you a cup of tea and an english muffin?
 
Everything would suck, lol

What if I was famous?
 
Depends on why you were famous. If you were a musician, I'd go to a concert.

What if I knew what I was talking about?
 
People would understand more

What if wasn't around?
 
What if wasn't around...um what if what wasn't around?

What if boys in high school actually decided to grow up?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top