What if

That would makes lots of girls happy

What if everyone could decide what they want to be?
 
Then we all be spread out on different forums

What is Jpop was never around?
 
I wouldn't notice :p:p:p

What if we still lived in the medieval era?
 
I be a well known female knight :D

What if I was a vampire?
 
then his/her skeleton face wouldn't have a nose to stick a pencil in, like in ur sig :p

What if, u were sent 1000 years into the future? 0.0
 
I be mad because there be no M.C The Max

What if you knew a porn star?
 
I would make a book about Sephiroth and brig him to life

What if Sephiroth was real?
 
I would be his evil wifey lol

What if Slider makes a smart-ass comment about Gackt like that again?
 
I'll wear a metal armor for the rest o'my life! :D

What if Kat didn like cats? :p
 
you'd find me behind the windshield in ur opponent's car ;)

What if u could talk to animals?
 
There was already one, Poem Joan

What if I slap this guy for quitting on something he good at?
 
Lol, you be a great one

What if I went to Koera
 
I would asked you to give me some

What if I met Jaejoong?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top