What if

Junjin still would be pretty and shaking his ass way better then Yunho

What if DBSK(Jaejoong, Yunho, Xiah, Mickey, and Max) was never created?
 
You will love it to dead

What if Hip Hop was never around?
 
I be mad

What if there was no such thing as Metal?
 
metal the material or metal the music? well either or i think we need both lol
what if leeloo destroyed D.R while i was working?
 
i would be a chocobo zombie to stay with marius
what if there were no more jumbo jacks lol
 
ur feet will feel much better lol
what if there was no more beer in this world?
 
A lot of drunks would be fighting people and cursing people my saying "Where the F@#$ my mother F$%#ing bear!!!!"

What if music companies in korean didn't act so evil?
 
we'd have a lot more to listen to out here
what if there was no art?
 
There would be no beauty in life

What if no one knew how to sing
 
I wouldn't notice that much

What if M.C The Max was really clone?
 
I don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. XP I have no idea at all. XD

What if you had to spend the rest of your life searching or the perfect song?
 
I know it would be by M.C the max :p

What if only people with forum hosting wasn't free?
 
There would be a lot less crime

What if there were no such thing as guns?
 
There would still be swords and blades and knives. Plenty of other weapons to use.

What if no one could ever be bored out of their minds?
 
Everyone would be happy

What if Lord Jaejoong starts a clut?
 
u would join it lol
what if marius n me behaved on the bulletins?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top