- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
WARNING! POTENTIAL SPOILER AREA!
I really liked Avathar's idea about posting what ifs in games (in the FFIX forum.) So I wanted to duplicate that idea in this thread for FFVII. I have a good one to start us off with for this particular thread.
My idea is to have someone post a what if, then have the next person post what they think that change or "what if" would do to the storyline in the game.
What if, Seto (Nanaki's father) hadn't singlehandedly fought off the Gi tribe at the rear of Cosmo canyon?
I really liked Avathar's idea about posting what ifs in games (in the FFIX forum.) So I wanted to duplicate that idea in this thread for FFVII. I have a good one to start us off with for this particular thread.
My idea is to have someone post a what if, then have the next person post what they think that change or "what if" would do to the storyline in the game.
What if, Seto (Nanaki's father) hadn't singlehandedly fought off the Gi tribe at the rear of Cosmo canyon?