what is better?

what is better knights of the round buhamet ZERO?

  • knights of the round

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • buhamet ZERO

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
Buhamet, LOL.

And well, when you look damage-wise, KOTR IS better, BUT,

Bahamut Zero is so much more appliable, eitherway.
 
I was sorely disappointed when I finall got the Knights of the Round. I thought: "OMFG THIS IS GONNA BE THE MOST KICKASS THING EVER OMFG!!!"

But when i summoned KOTR, I thought, "That was it?!"

So not only does Bahamut Zero look cool, it has enough entertainment value to keep one satisfied.

*shouts GO BAHAMUT!!*
 
mystery said:
i never got KOTR cause i couldnt be bothered to train up chocobos. i hate ff 7 chocobos

If you have the version of ff7 where there is emerald and ruby weapon to fight as optional bosses, defeat the ruby weapon and take the spoils of battle to the man in kalm who will give you a gold chocobo as a reward.

That is the only way you are gonna get a gold chocobo without breeding them.
 
ive defeated all of the weapon exept ruby weapon cause i cant find it :(

where is it?

i also got tiny bronco and it can actuilly fly!!! :D :D :D

tiny%20bronco.jpg
 
For mystery: Ruby only appear in the Gold Saucer desert (His liitle red head pops out of the sand) after you progress through the story enoof. Can't remeber when exactly.

And no your Tiny Bronco can't fly. I should know! :D :D :p

KotR is abviously way better damage wise, but it takezs way way way to long to use. So does Bah. Zero. However, I think Zero looks cooler. The whole Space Dragon idea is cool.
 
Ruby weapon only appears after you have defeated ultima weapon and completed the special battle in the battle areana.

Then all you do is go to the desert area with the highwind and ruby will be poking his head out of the ground.
 
KoTR is better damage wise.
Bahamut ZERO is better design wise. KoTR is better overall, though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top