What is gil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
on (most) our profiles or whatever you call them we numbers and it says Gil: <A number here> what do you use it for :confused: :confused: :confused: ?
 
Gil is the forum money. You earn it mostly from new posts and threads, but can also get it from referring people who join the forum, winning the shady lottery and from wagers won on battles with other members.

It's used in the RPG hack, which you can find info on in this thread...

Click Me
 
I never knew about the refering to people bonus....how much and how do I proove I did it?
 
You don't have to prove it. When the new member registers, they put your name in a box as their referrer. Its all automatic after that.

You get 200 gil for each referral.
 
Gil are nice i want billion!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top