What is the saddest moment in Final Fantasy?

Garnet_Dagger

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
89
Location
Florida
Occupation
White Mage/Summoner,
RPG Name
Darrius
Although I haven't gotten around to playing all of the games, out of the ones I have played, I often wonder which moment is the most tear jerking. Off of the top of my head, I can honestly say that Zack's death at the end of Crisis Core is the one that made me bawl.

I mean, me and everyone who has played FF7 and has seen advent children knew it was coming, but that ending FMV sent me into a depression for a few hours. Just seeing his whole story play out, the bond he made with Cloud, his romance with Aerith, and then being murdered trying to get back to her... I just went through a box of oreos. I know, *Drama King* lol.

Anyways, what was the saddest moment for you guys?
 
When Aeris Died and Cloud put her in the water.....waaaa I still cry whenever I think about it. That was the first time I seen a playable character die before...it hurtled me I missed her so much. XD I don't really get emotional like that now days, I still do cry when ever I see a character die.
 
Last edited:
The Aeris death scene is a popular choice, I'd say.

But I think that the one scene in a FF game that made me cry genuine tears was during the ending in FFX, when Yuna, who sees that Tidus is slowly fading away and is leaving, desperately tries to hug him, but just falls right through him. That particular scene gave me a feeling that I've experienced before; one of no longer being able to be close to someone dear to you. It's an emotionally overwhelming feeling.
 
When Rinoa got kidnapped from Squall was the sadest part of Final Fanatasy for me.

i'd say if they'd killed any of the ff8 characters i would've killed myself ;.;
 
I think all those moments were sad, i felt really bad wen aeris died, and wen yuna tried to hud tidus, my heart sunk

another sad moment was the ending part of FFIX, wen u think that zidane dies trying to save someone he hated. the whole part of everyone saying how he changed them and how they remembered him, then the whole play thing and garnet's oppinion of him and wat he meant to her...i felt so broken
 
i'd say if they'd killed any of the ff8 characters i would've killed myself ;.;

That's going a bit extreme, there..

But that's something I noticed. Nobody really MAJOR died in FF8. I wonder why that is..
 
...

coz i sent'em threat mails of me killin myself? o.0

in general i hate seein heroes dyin.. in real world too

makez me looze hope in life..
 
FFX:

When they start questioning Yu Yevon. It shares so many similarities to the real world.

Except, y'know, there isn't a giant monster saying "Y Halo Thar" and blowing up your city.

Start the course of the game, with full belief in a set course of teachings, only to have your whole life, beliefs, morals, shattered, and realize it's all a fake/EEVIIILLLL.

That'd be messed up.

o_o;

Oh, and Tidus disappearing. Not Titanic sad, but it's at a level. D:
 
FFX:

When they start questioning Yu Yevon. It shares so many similarities to the real world.

Except, y'know, there isn't a giant monster saying "Y Halo Thar" and blowing up your city.

Start the course of the game, with full belief in a set course of teachings, only to have your whole life, beliefs, morals, shattered, and realize it's all a fake/EEVIIILLLL.

That'd be messed up.

o_o;

Oh, and Tidus disappearing. Not Titanic sad, but it's at a level. D:

O_O

You crazy?

I cried my eyes out at that part!
xD;
 
Yeah, but yer a woman.

Not that I'm being sexist or anything.

A lot of men aren't really emotional, me being a perfect example in situations like that, but I felt pretty bad for Yuna. Depends on the person, I guess.

But a few Indian tears shed for the Titanic, I'm sure of that. xD
 
Yeah, but yer a woman.

Not that I'm being sexist or anything.

A lot of men aren't really emotional, me being a perfect example in situations like that, but I felt pretty bad for Yuna. Depends on the person, I guess.

But a few Indian tears shed for the Titanic, I'm sure of that. xD

BULL When Aeris Died I Cryed Like A Best Friend Had Died
 
And there's my point.

:3

I felt sad when Aeris died.

FFX's ending was a "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaw" moment.

All of the sad FF moments are that.

Some games push the extra mile though. xD
 
They try to make them that way.

And I have to agree with almost everyone here in saying that the Tidus disappearing moment was pretty freaking sad.

First runner up goes to Aerith death scene. Even in the recreation in Advent children it was pretty sad.
 
They try to make them that way.

And I have to agree with almost everyone here in saying that the Tidus disappearing moment was pretty freaking sad.

First runner up goes to Aerith death scene. Even in the recreation in Advent children it was pretty sad.


're-creation' = reanimated

recreation = drugs D=
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top