Salamander Onion Knight Member Joined Feb 24, 2012 Messages 2 Feb 24, 2012 #501 final fantasy VII best game ever!!!
S Shinracloud7 Onion Knight Member Joined May 4, 2012 Messages 1 May 4, 2012 #502 I also enjoyed final fantasy 2 but the story weaved into FFVII was remarkable. The cast of this game all have a major part to play in this RPG. I mean who cant go wrong with the style of how it was created. I also liked the tune that happened when you won a battle.
I also enjoyed final fantasy 2 but the story weaved into FFVII was remarkable. The cast of this game all have a major part to play in this RPG. I mean who cant go wrong with the style of how it was created. I also liked the tune that happened when you won a battle.
R RPGgamer Onion Knight Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 3 May 20, 2012 #503 I chose Final fantasy IX because i liked to story and I can relate to Zidane and how he wants to be with Garnet aka dagger
I chose Final fantasy IX because i liked to story and I can relate to Zidane and how he wants to be with Garnet aka dagger
J JechtFFX Onion Knight Member Joined Jun 12, 2012 Messages 2 Age 33 Jun 12, 2012 #504 Final Fantasy 10 best game ever !
P Prodigy Onion Knight Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 3 Age 36 Jul 26, 2012 #505 VII VIII X The big three
W Wranilanriy Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 30, 2012 Messages 4 Age 37 Location new york Occupation seo excutive Sep 28, 2012 #506 I will say i liked ff8 as it had better graphics than any other versions of final fantasy
L LavonnePortman Freelancer Member Joined Nov 18, 2013 Messages 13 Age 39 Occupation CEO Dec 2, 2013 #507 oops! what the vote i have casted is running low as the episode is far behind from the leading on in the poll
oops! what the vote i have casted is running low as the episode is far behind from the leading on in the poll
M Mighty_Bazooka Onion Knight Member Joined Dec 16, 2013 Messages 2 Dec 16, 2013 #508 It's so hard to say because I think each of them had their own merits and their own flaws, but Final Fantasy X will always have a special place in my heart because it was the first Final Fantasy title I ever played. <3
It's so hard to say because I think each of them had their own merits and their own flaws, but Final Fantasy X will always have a special place in my heart because it was the first Final Fantasy title I ever played. <3
L LavonnePortman Freelancer Member Joined Nov 18, 2013 Messages 13 Age 39 Occupation CEO Dec 27, 2013 #509 i too often confused with the US numbering system why juggle most of the times with it .. is there any simplified read to get it well
i too often confused with the US numbering system why juggle most of the times with it .. is there any simplified read to get it well