What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
I also enjoyed final fantasy 2 but the story weaved into FFVII was remarkable.

The cast of this game all have a major part to play in this RPG.

I mean who cant go wrong with the style of how it was created.

I also liked the tune that happened when you won a battle.:D
 
I chose Final fantasy IX because i liked to story and I can relate to Zidane and how he wants to be with Garnet aka dagger
 
I will say i liked ff8 as it had better graphics than any other versions of final fantasy
 
oops! what the vote i have casted is running low as the episode is far behind from the leading on in the poll
 
It's so hard to say because I think each of them had their own merits and their own flaws, but Final Fantasy X will always have a special place in my heart because it was the first Final Fantasy title I ever played. <3
 
i too often confused with the US numbering system why juggle most of the times with it .. is there any simplified read to get it well
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top