What is your favorite materia?

The best is definatly mime.
My favorite though...Enemy Skill.
Though Haste is hard to beat.
 
The materia "All". It really comes in hand in ff7.
 
I like the thunder materia

i also like the 'ALL' materia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
mines probably is knight of the round *obviously* and double slash its gives an instant kill, o yea
 
I agree the ALL materia is the best and comes in handy but the final attack is cool too.
 
Hmm...

Magic Materia:

Time
Restore
Exit (even though it doesn't really 'Exit' you anywhere...)
Poison

Summon Materia

Hades ftw.
Fine, KOR. I can't stand watching it anymore though, jeez. But it actually looks shorter every time after the first time. xD
Good ol' Bahamut.

Support Materia
Counter
Counter-Attack
2/4 x Cut

Command Materia

W-Item (Needs no explanation)
Mime (Bye Emmy.)
Morph of course.
 
Limit Break/Counter/Mime can take them out longer than the 50-day lightshow that is KOR. I used them on my first time, but there are alot of things that can take them out alot faster than that.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top