What is your favorite materia?

Chocobo Lure is my Fav :) (No Joke)
but other than that Quadra Magic/KOR with a lil HP<-->MP materia and mime makes emerald ezpk
 
Emerald isn't even all that tough really, the key is knowing his pattern and making sure only 7 materia max is equipped to each character for when he does his "Aire Tame Storm" or whatever..that way you can hit him with that all lucky 7's.
 
Griever said:
Emerald isn't even all that tough really, the key is knowing his pattern and making sure only 7 materia max is equipped to each character for when he does his "Aire Tame Storm" or whatever..that way you can hit him with that all lucky 7's.
thats a waste...i had 16 materia on when i beat him...Final Atk/Pheonix materia FTW
 
Griever said:
Emerald isn't even all that tough really, the key is knowing his pattern and making sure only 7 materia max is equipped to each character for when he does his "Aire Tame Storm" or whatever..that way you can hit him with that all lucky 7's.
I'd never fight Emerald with less than 7 materias... Using Apocalypse and Scimitar you can acquire 150,000 AP from just the fight against him, it's far too much to pass up (for me). Saves a bit of fighting in the Northern Crater ;) I mean, defeating him is not a problem, so might as well get the most out of it..
 
Favorite materia? Man, I was always a Demi fan.
One shot drops them down to 25,50, or 75% of their health and give me a challenge.
Not really good again bosses but against bosses I liked the Bahamuts (Reg, Neo and Zero)
 
ShadowHeart said:
I'd never fight Emerald with less than 7 materias... Using Apocalypse and Scimitar you can acquire 150,000 AP from just the fight against him, it's far too much to pass up (for me). Saves a bit of fighting in the Northern Crater ;) I mean, defeating him is not a problem, so might as well get the most out of it..

I don't do it all the time..i just said it's fun sometimes. I go in there with triple growth weapons and put whatever materia i need ap for the most in apocalypse. Then i put on decent armor with good number of slots and stock materia in those as well. I'm all for the ap he gives you. Just saying, the old school method is still fun at times. Although if i do the old method, i always reset right after and kill him my way. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top