What is your favorite materia?

I find the enemy skill materia is one of the most usefullest. My second faves are the master materia group.

I think knights of the round makes the game too easy, so I just use it on the weapons.
 
Top Five Favorite materia:
1. Double Slash
2. Ultima
3. Deathblow
4. Counter-attack
5. 2/4 x cut
 
i like knight of the round but it is too strong,and ultima and meteor aren`t bad but thunder is my favorit (°_°)/
 
dappa said:
I find the enemy skill materia is one of the most usefullest. My second faves are the master materia group.

I think knights of the round makes the game too easy, so I just use it on the weapons.

Speaking of enemy skill materia, one of the enemy skills is learnt from a chocobo. How do you get the chocobo to attack you using its skill?

Has anyone here ever got a master materia for the blue materia group? If so what abilities does it grant? Its the only materia group I'm missing one materia for.
 
Give me...

2/4 x cut...WHAT? i like to CUT things....

fire....i like to BURN things...

and


life....GO TO HELL PHONEIX DOWN!!!


i didn' like to "CALL" on summons
 
Mine would be the Quad magic materia. This was truly an evil materia for all the enemies in the game. Being able to make any spell/summon repeat itself 3 more times after the initial cast is just truly awesome.
 
My Favourite Materia had to be Comet and Comet 2 when you get at the stage in the game its just so good!!!!!!
 
2x cut and of course wen it lvl's up to 4xcut...ive almost mastered it for 1 time round...its so kool, 1 hit kill everything bar the last few bosses
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top