What is your favorite TV show?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Mines is Glass shoes and Music Bank. :D
 
25 new threads in the past 3 days?! come on, get serious. i know you like to battle but calm down. you are flooding the forums with pointless threads and you know you are
 
Meh...I don't have a FAVORITE... O.o I'll just list one I really like. Family Guy. XD
 
Half the threads I posted, was not pointless.
 
Avathar said:
And

MonsterTruck Madness
and
World Wrestling Entertainment.

:p I know..
And here comes Goolllbeeerg!!!

=D

I watch ECW from time to time also.
 
Hydra said:
And here comes Goolllbeeerg!!!

=D

I watch ECW from time to time also.

IT'S LIKE HOT DANG, YOU KNOW. EVEN OLDSKOOLERS LIKE JEFF JARRETT AND THE ROCK, I MEAN, THAT'S STILL SO THE ROXXORZ =D
 
Like omg, NWO Kevin Nash! =D

lol, wrestling was cool back then.
 
Hydra said:
Like omg, NWO Kevin Nash! =D

lol, wrestling was cool back then.
so true, before WWF bought WCW.

i have some WCW player signatures i think. if i remember right i think i have an Eddie Guerrero signature some place...
 
I'd have to go with prison break and lost, though i like driving force, dog, and a bunch of others..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top