What is your favorite TV show?

If I could ever get my hands on any Trigun DVDs, I'd spend a day watching all of the episodes. =D
 
I adore Mad TV. Any chance I do get, I'll watch it for a few hours on Comedy Central. :D
 
I like family guy the thing i dont like about family gut is the flashbacks are soooooooooooooo lame most of the time.
 
No one here knows "Gato Fedorento". Best non-sense humour ever!!!! (It's portuguese... so it is normal that you haven't watched it)
 
Avathar said:
Lost.


'nough said. ^^
*dun dun dun*

I hated last season. Too many promised new episodes, and they weren't new.

But I do still love 24. Because Jack's the man.

=D
 
Hydra said:
*dun dun dun*

I hated last season. Too many promised new episodes, and they weren't new.

May be. They've only shown the first season and the first half of the second season here, so PLEASE NO SPOILERS :( ;)
 
My favorite is called "Married with Children"
Sometimes I laught till I cry or I can't breathe and I HAVE to turn off the TV or I can die!
Athought I have no idea if anyone else watches it or how popular it is!
 
Oh, okay. =D

I swear, the rumor about the "monster" being a polar bear is..bleh.

Of course, it's not true.

It gets WAY more complex as the story goes on though. Enough to drive someone mad. -_-"
 
Slider said:
My favorite is called "Married with Children"
Sometimes I laught till I cry or I can't breathe and I HAVE to turn off the TV or I can die!
Athought I have no idea if anyone else watches it or how popular it is!

:D

"Hey, A-aaall! Let's go do something."

"Nah, no Peg, I'm having a beer. Why don't you go...why don't you go?"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top