What is your favorite TV show?

Avathar said:
:D

"Hey, A-aaall! Let's go do something."

"Nah, no Peg, I'm having a beer. Why don't you go...why don't you go?"
LOLZ!!!
One of my favourites also was a scene Bud was teaching Kelly to shoot an arrow in the backyard at a dartboard in front of her, meanwhile Al was uup on a tree in a giant bird costume trying to scare some noisy birds away ( :D )
Kelly closes her eyes-Bud hides behind the tree- Kelly shoots......
....
And the giant bird falls down wth an arrow in his butt :D :D :D
Bud comes out"Dad Kelly is trying to train please be supportive"
Al (struggling to crawl back in the house)"I'll try to keep the bleeding internal!"
Bud turns to Kelly:"Don't worry......
It's not your fault....
in anyways there is no way that a bird has such a big butt!"
 
I'm in US right now so I'm watching it! :D
Sometimes I laugh at the dave Chapelle show!
 
BYAAAAAH!

"Why'd you have to mess up my gause son?"..

Classic. =D

I heart Chapelle.
 
What about The War at Home? Do anyone like that show besides me?
 
The War at Home is an alright show, but I'm more into animated comedy's like family guy, American dad, Simpson's, South Park (Best Show Ever), Aqua Teen Hunger Force(lol), all that good stuff. =)
 
It's nice to see how people can turn grotesque things into hilarious shows! It's also good to see shows that are realistic ,(in a way), that's why I enjoy anime.
 
Last edited:
Oh man, I watch both of those shows everyday.
 
Attack of the Show and X-Play
 
Avathar said:
:O I HAVEN'T MENTIONED FRASIER AND SEINFELD YET!!

*ahem*

Frasier and Seinfeld.

<3

Have you seen the episode of Seinfeld when Kramer made the Bro?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top