What is your favorite Youtube video?

Wow, thats a really cool video...I like it.

Wow you really love Yuna! Is this a video from the game or did some user made this up? Either way I like it.
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
Wow, thats a really cool video...I like it.

Wow you really love Yuna! Is this a video from the game or did some user made this up? Either way I like it.
Lol,imma Yuna fanatic :D
and some one made it,and hey they did a good job ^.^
 
Yeah, I wish I could do something like that for M.C The Max. It was really cool.
 
Ok, thanks cool. I know this guy at school that does that too. They can play anything, I mean him and his brother, they are twins.
 
Ok cool, lol! I can't believe this guy.
 
Lol! I wanna see that guy I seen before that was plaing the Vampire Killer theme.
 
I see it later, my computer is acting funny now. As soon as it get back into shape I see it.
 
Wow, this is a really cool video.
 
Wow, let me check iot out...

Here another one of my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRqdZO1uq0&mode=related&search=

M.C The Max performing on the sir. SInging Doesn't Matter in english. I love this song for three main reasons. One is My cute hubby looks so freaking hott in this video. Two its in english. Three it sounds like he saying my name in this video. :o
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top