What is your favorite Youtube video?

Lol, I now watching the old retired power ranger. Laughting at how old Tommy and the rest are and that old theme song.
 
Please remember the rules and watch what you are linking to here people. The abortion video is so close to the line, it's not funny. I've left it, but am not too happy about it being here.

Some sites are beginning to ban all links to youtube because of offensive material. I don't want to go down that road here, so please be careful.
 
Whats wrong with it? I don't really understand they just fighting each other.
 
Yeah, plus there was a lot cute sexy rangers.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Whats wrong with it? I don't really understand they just fighting each other.

I wasn't talking about that one...

Arkacia said:
Please remember the rules and watch what you are linking to here people. The abortion video is so close to the line, it's not funny. I've left it, but am not too happy about it being here.

Some sites are beginning to ban all links to youtube because of offensive material. I don't want to go down that road here, so please be careful.

Many sites will blackban other sites that host offensive content. One example is NationStates, which won't allow direct links to albinoblacksheep and ebaumsworld because while a some of their content is acceptable, some of it isn't. Youtube is increasingly on the blacklist of a growing number of sites because of offensive content and/or language.
 
Oh wow, well I don't go to many web-sites as it is. Anyway I only send links to my buddies and stuff. This is the only site I posted YouTube stuff on.
 
Its ok, my first post wasn't a kick up the rear, but more a heads up and a plea for all of you to remember the rules about offensive stuff when you chose links to post. There aren't any plans here to ban Youtube, but whether that changes in the future will depend on what people are bringing here.

Just be careful :).
 
I know the rules well, I will never post anything freaky or offensive here. I not trying to get ban or anything.
 
There're lots of videos I like.
I just discovered this one XD
Final Fantasy VII
I know some of you knew it, but prolly some other didn't...(probably... XD )
 
Sorry... Justin is not in my buddy list XD
I know you all probably have been watching this intro lots of times for a long time...but it's been almost 6 years since I last saw it... I love it!! XD
Final Fantasy VIII

And now... this is the part I love the most... I mean, it was just awesome: to play it, to watch it...XD !!!
Galbadia Parade
 
Tidus is an unsent? :O

Luis said:
Sorry... Justin is not in my buddy list XD
I know you all probably have been watching this intro lots of times for a long time...but it's been almost 6 years since I last saw it... I love it!! XD
Final Fantasy VIII

And now... this is the part I love the most... I mean, it was just awesome: to play it, to watch it...XD !!!
Galbadia Parade

Ok, you just made me want to play FF8 again :'(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top