What is your Sign?

im a LEO
A LION!
yaY yay
and check it out, my name is Richard.
Richard the Lionheart!
 
Yay, some leos in the house.
 
Mine is Aquarious. I don't like the water though. I never learned to swim, so I stay well away from rivers, pools, etc.

Something about watching water flow is soothing though.
 
I'm a crab too. D:

*coughCancercough*

We're smart. But insecure. ;]
 
Yer smart Kit Kat. XDD

Just. When you need to be. x3

And everyone's insecure. Just Cancers, y'know, a bit more. o_o;

So Astrology says.
 
Hydra said:
Yer smart Kit Kat. XDD

Just. When you need to be. x3

And everyone's insecure. Just Cancers, y'know, a bit more. o_o;

So Astrology says.
Haha, and Im not even "tryin" when I need to be smart.
my brain just kicks in.
XDD
 
While not as famous, I find the Chinese Zodiacs rather more precise & accurate (whether it be character virtues or flaws). Why don't you try it?

http://chinese.astrology.com/

Please be patient until the Month/Day/Year List appears; According to it, my sign is rabbit.
 
I'm a monkey.

And the description doesn't relate to me at all, mostly. So. ._.;
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top