Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 12, 2006 #1 I'm a leo, what about you guys? Any other Leos here?
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Dec 12, 2006 #2 I'm a Taurus, but I was almost a Leo.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 12, 2006 #3 Cool, the lead singer m.c the max has the same sign as you. oh, and robert smith from the cure.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Dec 12, 2006 #4 I'm an aries
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Dec 12, 2006 #5 Virgo...
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Dec 12, 2006 #6 I'm a Taurus also. - May 4th., 81
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 12, 2006 #7 Cool, I guess...
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 12, 2006 #8 Im an ares
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 12, 2006 #9 cancer..yes a f***** crab -_-"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 12, 2006 #10 Saggitarius
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 12, 2006 #11 Taurus! ^_^ (April 30th, 1991) Yay, I'm the same sign as Zexy and John XD
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 12, 2006 #12 Taurus. Also, Astrology is very silly.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 12, 2006 #13 Lol, Avathar, I was supposed to be born in May 1st, but my mom walked so much on April 29th that I was born in April 30th XD
Lol, Avathar, I was supposed to be born in May 1st, but my mom walked so much on April 29th that I was born in April 30th XD
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 12, 2006 #14 o___o
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 12, 2006 #15 At least that's what I've been told XD
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Dec 13, 2006 #16 Kat said: cancer..yes a f***** crab -_-" Click to expand... lol I'm aries... yes, a f****** goat XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 13, 2006 #17 I'm a centaur Archer.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #18 Luis said: lol I'm aries... yes, a f****** goat XD Click to expand... XD
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 13, 2006 #19 ...I am a pisces. ......I'm a freakin' fish...>_>
Kite Freelancer Member Joined Dec 13, 2006 Messages 35 Age 35 Location Belmont Manor, Spirit World Occupation Student and Full-Time Reasearcher for fun and unusual facts! RPG Name Kite Dec 13, 2006 #20 Leo! Sun as my heavenly body! Color = Red! Trait = Bravery, Courage! Yay! Go Conveinence store horrorscope scrolls!
Leo! Sun as my heavenly body! Color = Red! Trait = Bravery, Courage! Yay! Go Conveinence store horrorscope scrolls!