What Kind of Seducer Are You?

Beowulf

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Messages
76
Age
40
Location
New Mexico
Website
www.myspace.com
Occupation
Starving College Student
RPG Name
Tsukasa
Your Seduction Style: Sweet Talker

sweet-talker.jpg


Your seduction technique can be summed up with "charm"
You know that if you have the chance to talk to someone...
Well, you won't be talking for long! ;-)

You're great at telling potential lovers what they want to hear.
Partially, because you're a great reflective listener and good at complementing.
The other part of your formula? Focusing your conversation completely on the other person.

Your "sweet talking" ways have taken you far in romance - and in life.
You can finess your way through any difficult situation, with a smile on your face.
Speeding tickets, job interviews... bring it on! You truly live a *charmed life*

What Kind of Seducer Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofseducerareyouquiz/

I got really bored
 
This is mine:


Your Seduction Style: Prized Object

The seduction game you play is tried, true, and still effective: hard to get.
You know that the best seducers turn the tables - and get their crush to seduce them.
The one running has the power, and you're a challenge that is worth the chase.

You are a master of enticing and pulling back. Giving a little and taking some away.
You are controlled enough to know rewards come after a long seduction dance.
Even though you want to call, email, or say "I love you" first - you don't!

You're style is the perfect mix of hot and cold - so much so that you have many suitors.
Think Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's ... or any of those creepy guys from the Bachelor.
You're skilled at inspiring a chase. The real test is picking the person to slow down for.
 
heavens cloud said:
copy and paste it please :)
Its ok, I will. Got the same result :).

Your Seduction Style: Au Natural

au-natural.jpg


You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.
That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!
The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.
You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.
Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.
As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.
 
...why should I copy and paste it? Isn't me just telling you enough, also you could gather that because no body else has posted that type, and I've never done this test before then I'm not lying...I'm not sitting throught that borring and pointless quiz anyways, I'm hardly a "seducer"
 
Your Seduction Style: Prized Object
prized-object.jpg


The seduction game you play is tried, true, and still effective: hard to get.
You know that the best seducers turn the tables - and get their crush to seduce them.
The one running has the power, and you're a challenge that is worth the chase.

You are a master of enticing and pulling back. Giving a little and taking some away.
You are controlled enough to know rewards come after a long seduction dance.
Even though you want to call, email, or say "I love you" first - you don't!

You're style is the perfect mix of hot and cold - so much so that you have many suitors.
Think Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's ... or any of those creepy guys from the Bachelor.
You're skilled at inspiring a chase. The real test is picking the person to slow down for.
 
Rorschach said:
...why should I copy and paste it? Isn't me just telling you enough, also you could gather that because no body else has posted that type, and I've never done this test before then I'm not lying...I'm not sitting throught that borring and pointless quiz anyways, I'm hardly a "seducer"

So other people can see it prehaps? It was just a friendly request no need to get your panties in a twist. Just the title does not tell us much and somebody else did post the same type after you, also I never said you where lying.

You should try to be nice to others on forums its just manners and it creates a nicer enviroment which attracts more members so if you can't be nice when somebody asks you to do something as simple as copying and pasteing don't be rude about it for no reason just don't do it or say anything back if you don't feel like doing it.
 
Tradionally known as a "siren", "rake", or "femme fatale." You exude sensuality.
And while your sexiness is part of what makes you an incredible seducer...
Your ability to make others feel sexy is what really makes your seduction skills shine.

Most people don't feel attractive or desired enough - a need which you tap into.
You have the ultimate sex appeal, and getting attention from you is a total self esteem boost.
Your confidence is contagious, and you help others unleash their own sexuality.

Your sex pot seduction skills are so intoxicating that you can get away with... well, almost murder.
Lovers feel like your sensuality is in your blood, so it's only natural if you flirt a little.
And if you stray, that might be okay as well - as long as you make your lover still feel hot.
- Although this is just a blogthing, it is pretty accurate! I love being sensual. Women, lookout!
 
heavens cloud said:
So other people can see it prehaps? It was just a friendly request no need to get your panties in a twist. Just the title does not tell us much and somebody else did post the same type after you, also I never said you where lying.

You should try to be nice to others on forums its just manners and it creates a nicer enviroment which attracts more members so if you can't be nice when somebody asks you to do something as simple as copying and pasteing don't be rude about it for no reason just don't do it or say anything back if you don't feel like doing it.
...what ever.
 
I don't like those kind of people. I like nice people with intelligence and humor. Wisdom would be nice. Call me old-fashioned, you will? Care, I do not. Why? Archaic, I am.
 
Your Seduction Style: Au Natural

au-natural.jpg


You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.
That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!
The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.
You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.
Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.
As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.
 
Totorosama said:
I don't like those kind of people. I like nice people with intelligence and humor. Wisdom would be nice. Call me old-fashioned, you will? Care, I do not. Why? Archaic, I am.
Dang, well that rules out the Brad Pitt action figure for your birthday...;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top